We've just planted our 100th bee-friendly plant. So to celebrate, we've packaged up some bee-friendly wild flower seeds for you to plant in pots, in your garden or on a bare patch of ground at work. Simply sprinkle on soil, water and watch them grow... then as they flower, watch the bees!
- Honeybees are critical to our survival yet are under threat by chemical farming, the use of pesticides and disease
- It has been estimated that 80% of the Western diet depends on pollination by the honeybee
- Research has shown that bees have a preference to certain flowers
- Nature has been proven to reduce stress and blood pressure levels in humans, positively impact sick days, increase happiness and wellbeing and even improve efficiency
- By planting these free seeds you improve your immediate environment, support the bee population AND benefit from being close to nature